Data is collected on our website come from different sources:
- Data offered actively and voluntarily by users (for example, when contacting us through any of the means available).
- Data obtained from technical methods (for example, the necessary data from your device’s I.P. address enabling access to our website or the data obtained through cookies).
ADULTS AND MINORS
- 1st .- Over 18 years old.- In this case, a user of legal age will be fully responsible for the information and personal data offered.
- 2nd .- Over 14 years old but under 18 years old.- In this case, a user can register as a user and offer personal data without, requesting information about the other members of their family .
- 3rd .- Minors who are under 14 years of age.- Parents, guardians or legal representatives must grant prior authorization or consent.
Once the data provided has been collected, it will be stored in a file with the name “CLIENTS” that is registered in the Registry of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection and that complies with the standards, measures and security procedures required by current protection regulations. of personal data.
The purposes for which the data collected through the website www.abalados.es will be processed are:
- To make access to the website possible.
- To enable you to navigate through the different pages of the website.
- To offer you specific contents of the website.
- To make contact possible through those means that enable this.
USE OF DATA FOR COMMERCIAL PURPOSES
The data collected on our website will only be used to offer information on our website that is of interest to the user.
Similarly, aBalados Services, S.L. will only send promotional or advertising content in those cases when they are requested.
Finally, aBalados Services, S.L., at no time, will transfer said data to third-party companies for advertising purposes, beyond those times when users have expressed their agreement to such purpose.
DATA OFFERED BY USERS
Browsing our website does not require users to offer any data beyond what is necessary to make browsing possible.
In addition, there may be certain data that is necessary for access to all the services offered and in which we will promptly provide in advance all the information necessary for its evaluation.
Finally, there are certain tools on the web in which users can offer the information they consider relevant in each case.
However, in these cases and unless strictly necessary, it is prohibited to offer personal data that may be classified as information related to ideology, religion, beliefs, union membership, health, racial origin and/or sexual preferences.
Users may exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by:
- email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- postal mail to the following address: c/ Las Cruzadas 3A, local D, 41004, Seville (Spain).
Such communications must at least include:
- First name and surname.
- DNI photocopy, electronic signature or DNI scanned copy.
- Specific request.
- Address for notification purposes.