This legal document outlines the lawful rules and conditions of the online services provided by aBalados Services, S.L. through its website under the domain www.abalados.es in accordance with the provisions of both Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce as well as its sectoral regulations.
The website www.abalados.es belongs to the Spanish commercial entity aBalados Services, S.L. with N.I.F. B-91938662, registered office at Calle Puente y Pellón 14, 2ºG, 41004 Sevilla and registered in the Mercantile Registry of Seville, in Volume 5392, Folio 205, Page SE-90219, Inscription 1st.
The website www.abalados.es is intended for any person who accesses it and is interested in the services of our entity.
The website www.abalados.es is hosted in Spanish territory, thus guaranteeing the full application of the rights, guarantees, standards, measures and security procedures provided for in both Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the protection of personal data as in its Regulation and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data and which repeals Directive 95/46/CE (General Data Protection Regulation).
Access to the website may take place either directly through the URL https://www.abalados.es or through links to it found in search engines, third-party websites and social network pages.
Access to the web is completely free.
The information society services offered on the website www.abalados.es will include those of the owner entity’s corporate purpose related to the comprehensive management of photovoltaic assets and engineering and energy efficiency services.
From this website we repudiate SPAM in any of its manifestations.
Therefore, it is strictly prohibited to:
- a.- Collect data from our website for advertising purposes and use such data to send advertising of any kind and communications for sales purposes or others of a commercial nature without our prior authorization.
- b.- Send any other type of unsolicited or consented messages to a group of people.
- c.- Use distribution lists.
- d.- Make available to third parties, for any purpose, data collected from distribution lists.
If you are harmed by the receipt of any of the communication above, you can notify us by sending an email to the following address email@example.com
URL OR LINKS
Links to the website must meet the following requirements:
- a.- The hyperlink will only allow access to those public pages or those accessible to any user.
- b.- It will not be possible to create a frame on any of the pages of the website in such a way that users are confused about the ownership of the linked content.
- c.- The mere act of linking to the website does not imply the existence of commercial relations, nor acceptance or approval of the contents and services of the linking website.
- d.- The web, blog or page that establishes the link may not contain any brand, trade name, establishment label, denomination, logo, slogan or any other distinctive sign belonging to our entity, beyond those included in the linked content.
- e.- The web, blog or page in which the link is established may not contain information or content contrary to the law, morality, generally accepted good customs and public order, nor may it contain content contrary to any legitimate rights of third parties.
COMMERCIAL DISTINCTIVES AND CONTENT
1º.- Commercial distinctives.
The aBalados brand, both denominative and graphic and mixed, is currently registered under the name aBalados, S.L. (O.E.P.M.) at the Spanish Patent and Trademark Office.
aBalados Services, S.L. is the holder of a license for the aBalados brand for its commercial exploitation in the energy and engineering sector and in online and offline channels.
Access to this website does not imply the attribution of authorizations, licenses or powers to make use of such distinctive signs.
All the contents that appear on the website are the property of aBalados Services, S.L., or of third parties that have previously authorized their use.
Therefore, as was the case with the corporate image, the act of accessing this website does not imply the attribution of licenses or powers to make use of such content.
You can contact aBalados Services, S.L. using any of the following means:
* Postal mail.- C/ Las Cruzadas 3A, Local D, 41004, Seville (Spain).
* Email.- firstname.lastname@example.org
Users of our website may send communications, suggestions, ideas, comments, questions or other information, provided that the content is not illegal, obscene, abusive, threatening, defamatory, invades the privacy of third parties, infringes intellectual or industrial property rights or is abusive or otherwise objectionable to third parties and does not contain computer viruses, political propaganda, advertising, chain mail, mass mailing or any other type of “spam”.
Users represent and warrant that they own or otherwise control all rights to the content they submit and that, on the date the content or material is submitted to aBalados Services, S.L.:
* The content or material is accurate
* The use of the content or material provided does not conflict with any of the applicable policies or guidelines of aBalados Services, S.L. and will not harm any person or entity (including that the content or material is not defamatory).
You agree to exonerate aBalados Services, S.L. for all claims filed by third parties against aBalados Services, S.L. arising out of or related to your breach of these warranties.
You may not use false email addresses, impersonate another person or entity, or otherwise lie about the origin of any content.
SERVICE OR TERMS CHANGES
aBalados Services, S.L. reserves the right to make changes to our website, our legal policies, and its terms and conditions, at any time.
Therefore, users will be subject to the policies, particular conditions and general conditions in force at the time they use the website or place an order, unless, by law or by requirement of public authorities, an authorization must be made,or change in such policies and applicable terms and conditions.
If any of these general conditions is invalidated, null or unenforceable for any reason, said condition will be excluded and will not affect the validity or applicability of the rest of the conditions.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
These conditions of the website www.abalados.es and its services will be governed and interpreted in accordance with Spanish law.
It is established as the competent jurisdiction to submit existing disputes to the jurisdiction of the Spanish courts.